Immerse yourself in the festive atmosphere of ‘Raya Togetherness’ at Pavilion REIT Malls. You will get to experience vibrant festivities and rich cultural heritage when visiting Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Intermark Mall, and Da Men USJ. With their show-stopping decorations, fun-filled activities, promotions, and performances, these Pavilion REIT Malls capture the essence of the local culture. Get into the festive spirit with Da Men USJ’s ‘Rentak Irama Raya’ and explore the beauty of traditional woven crafts with Intermark Mall’s ‘Weaving Raya.
Celebrate Raya Togetherness With Pavilion REIT Malls
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Pavilion KL is commemorating the festive season with its ‘Raya Togetherness’ campaign which offers tonnes of events and promotions until 24th April. They have collaborated with Yayasan Tuanku Nur Zahirah, to feature a 150-year-old heritage house that has been transformed into a contemporary heritage house with batik decoration and experiential projection mapping.
At the Centre Court, shoppers can admire the stunning decorations of stained-glass panels inspired by Islamic art and architecture. Among the list of traditional arts demonstrations that people can experience are calligraphy, jewellery making, batik canting, wood carving, weaving, and songket.
Head over to the ‘Raya Togetherness Marketplace’, which offers exclusive designs from local designers such as Jovian, Captain Batik, and Pandora. The Artisan Malaysia Raya 2023 Pop-up at Tokyo Street Event Hall, Level 6, also displays various handicrafts.
What’s more, an array of performances will be available throughout the ‘Raya Togetherness’, including Gema Aidilfitri Bersama Taylor’s International School KL, The Rhythm of Eid with Clap and Tap Orchestra, and Togetherness Cultural Dance by Suktra Terengganu. At the renowned Crystal Fountain, Coach has unveiled its first-ever ‘Bespoke Raya’ installation in Southeast Asia , complete with illuminated crescents, stars, and oversized lanterns.
Other perks include:
- Exclusive Raya packets and complimentary RM20 Buka Puasa vouchers.
- Maybank cardholders will receive a complimentary Maxwell Williams cup and saucer set with RM1,000 spent in a single receipt, and a baroque art glass set with every RM2,000 spent.
- Shoppers who spend RM8,000 will get RM500 vouchers in a special month-long giveaway from 15th April to 15th May.
Da Men USJ
Discover the ‘‘Rentak Irama Raya’ by Da Men USJ, which will be hosted from 29th March to 21st May. Inspired by lively kampung, the mall is exquisitely decorated with traditional Malay musical instruments.
To amp up the festive celebration, Da Men USJ also launched the ‘Longest Doodle In A Mall’. Partnering with INTI College Subang Jaya, the Rentak Irama Raya x Peace.Love.Design allows shoppers to express their creativity with drawings that best represent Malaysia on 15th April from 11am onwards.
VR Drumming will also put on gamelan and dikir barat performances on 1st, 8th and 15th April at 2pm, and Global Art is organising a Raya Arts and Crafts Workshop on 8th and 15th April. Test out your skill with the Kompang Competition, which was hosted by VR Drumming Academy, on 14th May from 11 am onwards. For foodies, a Nasi Lemak Eating Competition will also be held.
Last minute Raya preparation? Check out their ‘Rentak Irama Raya Bazaar’ which happens on weekends. There are a plethora of selections, including gift hampers, household decorations, and food from local vendors and tenants, that you can shop from.
Keep your eyes peeled for these rewards:
- With every RM50 spent in a single receipt mall-wide, shoppers will receive an exclusive set of Raya packets
- With every RM280 spent mall-wide (RM380 with Jaya Grocer receipt), shoppers will receive an exclusive tote bag or shopping voucher.
Celebrate Malaysia’s cultural heritage with ‘Weaving Raya’ by Intermark Mall. Shoppers can enjoy the beauty of weaving, traditional performances, and cultural activities until 30th April.
Intermark Mall has collaborated with Puan Asmah Binti Ismail, a renowned weaver, to hold an exclusive exhibition that showcases her stunning designs of intricate floral patterns that take hundreds of hours to complete.
Moreover, Intermark Mall is teaming up with Taylor’s International School Kuala Lumpur to weave 1,000 pieces of ketupat in order to raise funds for orphans. Mark your calendar to join free ketupat workshops on 31st March, 8th, 14th and 20th April at 12pm. The ketupat woven during this time period will be displayed in the ground floor foyer as a decoration, and shoppers can buy them to support the initiative, with profits going to the mall’s donation fund.
Shoppers will also get to enjoy traditional performances, including gamelan, kompang and Malay traditional dances on 24th and 30th March, 5th and 13th April at 1pm.
Don’t miss out on these perks:
- Shoppers who spend RM300 and above in a single receipt may redeem a limited-edition set of Raya packets
- Spend RM900 and above in a single receipt and redeem a decorative rattan basket and a limited edition set of Raya packets
- Each week, the top three spenders will receive a complimentary buka puasa meal for two at DoubleTree KL’s Makan Kitchen, and the top 10 spenders will each be rewarded with a 50ml bottle of LANCOME’s La vie est belle Flowers of Happiness perfume!